Benefits of working at Simple Mills:
- Competitive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance (including fully employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance, as well as a fully employer-paid medical insurance offering)
- 401k with company match
- Flexible paid-time off policy
- Cell phone and internet reimbursements
- Company sponsored Udemy for Business access for virtual, on-demand, and unlimited learning opportunities
- Professional development program – including executive coaching sessions and group training opportunities
- Health and wellness opportunities
- Summer Fridays (half days Memorial day through Labor day)
- Work from home stipend to assist employees in setting up home work-stations in accordance with COVID-19 health & safety practices
At Simple Mills, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and inclusion. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, past or present military service, physical or mental disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of business need, job requirements, and individual qualifications.
Simple Mills is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Simple Mills will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected].
Learn more about our mission